Monday 4 February 2013

Airtel TCP VPN working once again!!



Hello friends, I am back after so many days because we follow the policy that if it does not work then do not post it. So I am back with a working trick, its a TCP port based trick. Basically its a new config because the older configs were giving some problem like speed capping and SIM blocking. But this trick is working fine, the salient features of the tricks are:-


1) No speed capping
2) No SIM blocking
3) Unlimited Download
4) Working in almost every state
5) TCP based trick, so around 300 kbps download speed

Due to some circumstances we will not provide the config openly here, if you want the config please mail me at arif.ashfaque@gmail.com and I will send you the config personally. you can comment here with your email ID so that I can mail you the config. Please do not neglect the post, if you think you have tried enough give it 1 more shot I will send you the config and you try to use that in your state.

NOTE: This VPN might not connect in just 1 time it make take 5 to 7 times to connect so do not lose hope in the beginning okay.

19 comments:

  1. hey please send me config on my email id randhawa.boy@live.com for feat vpn in android

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me also on arnabnandy1996@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. plz send me bsnl mnc configuration..............
      and airtel vpn config also
      my mail id is khushalbansal86@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. ADMIN--Airtel Config sent and you need to configure the MNC and MCC of BSNL by yourself only.

      Delete
    4. i have configured it as bsnlnet.mnc034.mcc404.gprs
      bt still the speed is 40-50 kbps
      plz help me out

      Delete
    5. ADMIN--Okay first tell me from which state you are and then try deactivating and reactivating 3G okay. If it still does not work then check your 3G network coverage.

      Delete
  2. hi it is working in gujarat
    if working then please send me config file.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADMIN--please provide me your email ID and I think this is working in Gujarat but I am not sure. At least give it a try....

      Delete
  3. is this working on kolkata??? plz send me a working kolkata 3g trick......... my mail yhotmail3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADMIN--Well I am from Kolkata and this trick is not working for me, anyways I will send you the trick, please try and post here if it works....

      Delete
  4. Sir, plz send config. in my e-mail id
    nitin.soni1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO SIR, I AM FROM HARYANA
    PLEASE SEND AIRTEL CONFIG. FOR MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT
    -> NITIN.SONI1995@GMAIL.COM
    I AM WAITING FOR YOUR E-MAIL.
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    REGARDS : NITIN SONI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikum arif bro plz mail me the config and if u have any aircel trick also then plz mail that also...shukria

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi please mail me config my mail id is dineshsinghbisht904466@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. arif bro pls all config files of android&pc to sent on my mail id mathewaryan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I'm definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. slearn online.

    ReplyDelete