Tuesday 8 January 2013

Airtel Free SMS trick

Hello everyone after the free sms trick for Android, I am back with free sms trick on Airtel. This does not require an expert technique nor does require any internet connection. Just apply the trick and use free sms on your Airtel mobile.



The trick is very simple. Just do as follows--

1) Open create message in your mobile
2) Type: PORT<space>YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER
3) Send it to: 1900
4) You will get a call back from Airtel representatives withing 48 hours. They will ask your reason why you need to port your number.
5) Just tell them "I am getting better sms pack in other network like DOCOMO, I can not afford your sms pack".

All done, now they will give you 100 messages per day till 90 days. I have personally tested this trick and its working for me in Kolkata, try in your state and please do post some comments.

NOTE: IF you like the trick please like us on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment